Take Your Kids Yoga Teaching to the Level of Fine Art. Become an Oral Storyteller!
Train in The Storytime Yoga® Day Kids Yoga Teacher Training with Sydney Solis!
Find your voice to educate, enlighten and entertain kids with oral storytelling and yoga at Breathe Yoga Center in Norfolk, Virginia November 14-15
Storytime Yoga 1-Day Teacher Training Saturday Nov. 14
10:30am - 6:30pm Cost: $275; early registration of $250.
Includes a Storytime Yoga Public Family Class and Storytelling (9-10:30 am on Sunday)
Includes the books Storytime Yoga® Teaching Yoga to Children Through Story, The Treasure in Your Heart: Stories and Yoga for Peaceful Children and the Kids Yoga DVD The Peddler’s Dream.
Mythic Yoga for teens and adults Sunday Nov. 15
Connecting to the mythic dimension of being via yoga, meditation, story and symbol making and creative writing. Cost: $130 each; early discount of $115
(10:30am - 5pm)
Register for both days for $350
Yoga Alliance Continuing Ed Credit and Certificate of completion available.
Register via Breathe Yoga Center, Norfolk, Virginia
The Storytime Yoga for Kids Day Training Will Cover:
A crash course in the Storytime Yoga and Sleeptyime Yoga methods!
• Educating Children with Story & Yoga. Basic method of Storytime Yoga® for Children and Families for preschool through elementary.
• Sleepytime Yoga™: Meditation & Relaxation for Kids through Story.
• A Lifeboat and a Compass: Stories and Yoga to Help Youth and Families Heal- Focusing on yoga ADHD, autism, mental health, trauma and suicide prevention in children, teens and family, especially those of veterans.
• The Treasure in Your Heart: Peace and Character Education with Yoga & Story. Upper elementary, teens and adults. Ethics and yoga philosophy of yamas and niyamas.
Mythic Yoga will cover
• World mythology
• Connecting to myth via body and word
• The Work of Joseph Campbell, Carl Jung and more
• Follow up activities and writing prompts for making personal myth, healing trauma and creating vibrant wellness and self-awareness.