Come stay with me in my Orlando, Florida home for one-on-one private training in my pioneering and original methods of Storytime Yoga® for kids and Mythic Yoga.
I am no longer training large groups or online, but prefer the intimate one-on-one training for best results.
I am offering private, 2-day trainings via my new AirBNB listing in beautiful, walkable downtown Orlando, Florida.
Stay with me and learn Storytime Yoga® and Mythic Yoga from its original creator!
Limited time only August 3-September 10, 2018. May 1 - August 31, 2019. February 2018 dates available upon request. Private trainings available in Osaka, Japan upon request, but no AIRBNB is available.
• Art of telling an oral story. Tell a story with confidence.
• How to use storytelling in yoga classes for kids, teens and adults for peace, health and literacy.
• Discover your personal mythology and create an original story using dream, symbol and myth.
• The Healing Power of Yoga and Story.
• Special techniques in Japanese storytelling techniques of Kamishibai and rakugo.
• A certificate of completion.
• Morning yoga and meditation sessions
• Friday dinner with storytelling and daily morning breakfast.
• All Storytime Yoga physical books, DVD and CD.
Friday: evening 6 -9 pm. Dinner with Sydney with storytelling.
Saturday: 9-12 Dream work, Art of the Storytelling Yoga Teacher
2-5 The Yoga of Story, Mythic Yoga, story making
Dinner on own
Sunday: 9-12 Dream work, Mythic Yoga, The Story in the Body.
2-5 Story making, healing with story and yoga. Storytelling.
Dinner on own.
Cost: $600 + three nights stay booked on AirBNB. Includes training in Storytime Yoga and Mythic Yoga, breakfast and Friday dinner with Sydney. Also includes Storytime Yoga books, DVD and CD.
• Bring a spouse to share the room for only $150.
Contact us for more information and to book your training today!