by Sydney Solis
The Queen of Bohemia Says, "Let's Play 'I Spy!'"
Look at these pictures below! What do you see? Let's make a story and put it to yoga!
• Tell about the animals you see in the picture. What do you think is going on? Tell a story about one or all of the animals.
• Tell the story while acting it out with yoga poses or other expressions!
HINT: Try lion pose, simhasana, tree pose, vrksasana, snake pose, bhujangasana! What could the flower be? Use your imagination! Use and move your body! Your Voice!
Now Look at this picture!
• What is going on here?
• What are those things?
• Tell a story! Have a beginning, middle and end.
• Put some yoga poses to it!
Now look at this picture! What animals and other things do you see? What is going on here?
• Try out some yoga poses to go with this picture! Dog, Cow, Woman, Goose, Tree.
• Take a Sleepytime Yoga Siesta and imagine in your head what is going on in this story! Who is the story about? Who is the main character? What happened? Why? What does each character want? Is there a problem? What's going to happen next? How is it going to end?
• Tell this story out loud and point to the pictures in the story as you tell it!