Yoga for the teacher to explore the mythic dimension of your being and body. What is your myth? What is the story in your body? Tell it with yoga, world mythology, the chakras and storytelling/memoir.
4-Week Online Training: Mythic Yoga Starts July 16/17
Mythic Yoga: Myth, The Body and Personal Story with Sydney Solis, Master Storyteller and Teacher of Yoga.
Explore mythology, yoga, yoga philosophy, personal story and your body through ancient Hindu and world mythology, ritual, memoir writing, the chakras, meditation and relaxation to transform your life. Rediscover how to connect in the depths with your feeling and intuitive functions of the psyche, the cosmos and how participate consciously in your environment, rather than merely consuming it.
Suitable for teens and adults. Participate from anywhere in the world via the Internet as the e-books, MP3, and video file are fully downloadable! Online class starts Sunday July 16 at 7:30 pm for Eastern Standard Time. Starts Monday July 17 at 5:00 a.m. India Standard Time and 8:30 a.m. Japan Standard Time.
In this 4-week Online Mythic Yoga Training and Package you will receive:
- 5 live online classes with Sydney Solis.
- 4 Mythic Yoga Lessons with assignments and suggested activities (PDFs)
- Mythic Yoga audio lecture (MP3)
- 2 e-books: “Vishnu’s Dream: Ancient Hindu Myths and Personal Story” and Sydney’s memoir “Outside the Concentration Camp”
- Video download of “Stories of Faith, Healing, and Transformation” of live performance of Sydney performing world folklore. (.mov file)
You will need to have a Google account to participate in the live online sessions.
Online sessions are five Sunday/Mondays July 16/17-August 13/14 depending on your location in the world. Classes start Sunday, July 16 7:30 pm. Eastern Standard Time. Starts Monday July 17 at 8:30 a.m. Japan Standard Time and 5:00 a.m. India Standard Time.
Purchase additional Mythic Yoga and Dream Work Recorded Class Packages.
Purchase additional coaching with Sydney Solis online.